Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To-Do List Tuesday

I've joined yet another fun activity in the blog world. This one makes a lot of sense to me. If I write it down, then I might be more likely to actually do it. And maybe I'll be more apt to get everything done, especially if my blog audience holds me accountable. Such pressure...

Ok, drum roll please... My to-do list for this week:

1. Go through the 4 bags of clothes in the office, separate Rescue Mission vs. eBay vs. Garbage.

2. Clean my area in the office, throw away old junk, put boxes back in the basement that have been brought up.

3. Clean out my sock drawer. It really, really needs it.

4. Get 2 more bags of bark mulch to go under the tree out front. (And spread the bark mulch under the tree out front.)

5. Get a hanging plant/flower for the hook in front of the garage.

6. Re-plant the 2 tomato plants that have been hanging out in the kitchen and get them outside.

7. Place the "catering" order for Sunday's birthday festivities!

8. Cook, clean, do laundry.... etc., etc. (That's all a given and I get help, so that really shouldn't go on my to-do list!)

That's the "home" to-do list for this week. I'll cross things off as I go along. And click here to go to Crazy Adventures in Parenting to play along! 

5 comments:

annies home said...

sounds like you will be busy

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle said...

Good luck with your list this week! I've found that even when I don't get around to blogging much, I still post my to-do list. :)

Kim said...

I have a bunch of gardening tasks to do also...maybe next week!

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Sounds like you can do an "outdoor" day and an indoor day... but it's more fun to break it up... outdoor before noon... indoor after nap :)

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

I love it! Sooo.. how'd you do? :)