Wednesday, January 6, 2010

73 Days Until Spring

In case you haven't heard, it's winter and it's snowing! I don't enjoy being out in the snow or driving in the snow, but I do think it's pretty... here are a few pictures I've taken in the last couple of days. We haven't received as much snow as they have in Fulton, but we have definitely had a lot! And it's still snowing...

Isn't it funny how the snow landed on the post of the deck?

I'm thinking we might need to shovel some of the snow off the deck soon!

The Erie Canal.
Looking down a walking trail next to the Erie Canal.

I don't think any picnics will be happening here for awhile.

Doesn't this look like someone face in the snow?? It's the drainpipes running under the road behind our house. (You can see the wide shot on the first photo above.)

No comments: