Monday, January 2, 2012

Jenny and the Squirrel

I thought I'd try to get a self-portrait with Jenny. It actually worked! She sat still very nicely. Now to get her to look at the camera...

This was one of Jenny's Christmas gifts. You can't tell here, but she's guarding it with her life. Don't even try to go near her.

And it's a good thing Jenny wasn't looking out the window when I snapped this picture. I'm pretty sure that squirrel wouldn't have been sitting on the rabbit's head for very long... And yes, this photo was taken this afternoon. Notice the green grass and lack of snow. Which unfortunately, as of 7pm, is no longer the case. Alex is hoping to extend his Christmas vacation with a nice school cancellation tomorrow. We'll have to wait and see!

1 comment:

Dale said...

I see that Jenny's nose is crinkled up ever so slightly in defense of her bone!