Sunday, September 27, 2015

Books and Lakes


We had a very nice day today. We started off at the Liverpool Public Library. They were having their annual Book Sale. This was the 2nd day of the sale, which meant $5 for a bag of books. And of course, I found a coupon on their website for $1 off. So my bag was only $4! I got all of the books in the photo above for $4. I think that'll get me through the winter! There are 3 cook books in there too. I don't know which book to read first!


After the library, we went for a nice long walk at Onondaga Lake Park. It was just too nice not to be outside. I love the 4 mile walking trail by the lake. Especially on days like today. 


We brought water bottles and just had a nice leisurely walk. This photo doesn't really show it, but it was pretty crowded. It was nice to see so many people out getting some exercise. You know in a month or so from now it'll be a much different picture. 


Speaking of... they were already setting up for Lights on the Lake. Crazy.


Such a perfect day, one you just want to bottle up and bring back out in the middle of winter.



No comments: