Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Birthday Celebration & A Turkey Trot

I'm way behind on the blogging again. I'm going to try to catch up a little... and will hopefully get to post Thanksgiving photos tomorrow. For now, we have some birthday pics and a turkey trot!

Wednesday was my birthday. We had a fun little celebration. (I think someone switched those numbers around!)

And my parents were able to make it and were here for the Thanksgiving weekend.

Me and my dad.
The blow fish picture.

Me and my pile of goodies!

New boots!!
A new crock pot!

And my favorite... Audrey Hepburn!

On Thanksgiving morning, Alex ran the local Turkey Trot. It was 28 degrees.

1,337 runners ran the race.

Here's Alex (in the blue cap and blue Liverpool t-shirt) along with several x-country friends.

He finished a very respectable 73rd place overall. Results are here.

Alex and his friend Spencer after the race...

No comments: