Monday, July 18, 2011

Busy Times Ahead

This coming weekend, Eric and I are taking a little ("Mini") road trip to the Jersey Shore. (I'm really hoping Snookie won't be there... ) This will be the house we're staying in. It's in Barneget Light. Which is apparently on the northern end of Long Beach Island. I had to look this up. I've never been to the Jersey Shore! Eric's friend Chris (from HS) is having a 50th Birthday Bash, the house we're staying in belongs to his wife's family. Win-win for us!

This is Barnegat Lighthouse. It looks like such a beautiful place. It will be nice to get away for a couple of days!

And speaking of getting away, Alex will be quite the little traveler over the next few weeks. Thursday he leaves for NH for a few days. He returns in time to go to X-Country camp at Cornell University. The day after he returns from camp, he's off to Oregon and Washington with his Grandparents. I think this trip will officially put him ahead of me for states visited...

No comments: