Sunday, July 3, 2011

Glory, Glory, Hallelujah

I've always been a planner. And once a plan/event has come and gone, I always feel the need to move onto something new. I always like to have something to look forward to.

So... we're now looking ahead to next summer to our next vacation. And I'm talking about it so early, because I want to get all my blog readers thinking. The cruise we're looking at is sailing out of Boston. Yep, Boston. How convenient! It's a 5-day cruise to Canada. Including stops in Saint John, NB and Halifax, Nova Scotia. On the Carnival Glory.

There are 2 "fun days" at sea. (That's what they call them...) And 2 ports of call. I love cruises. You can do anything your heart desires. Do you like to sit and read? You can do that. Like to swim? There are several pools. Indoor and out. Wanna play a heated game of shuffleboard on the Lido deck? You can! Like to play the slots? They have that. Mini golf? Yep. They have that too. Eat? Ha! That's a given. 24/7. Unlimited ice cream, soda, pizza... etc, etc. It's a floating resort.



Have I peaked anyone's interest yet?! We're just throwing this out there, if anyone would like join us (and by join us I mean, you get your own room and pretty much have your own vacation... and we'll probably meet up for dinner and drinks...) Put it in the back of your minds. We're looking at the July 2nd - 7th, 2012 sailing. Check out carnival.com for more details. It could be a fun family/friend event!


5 comments:

Greg and Diane Hayden said...

Hmmm, leaves out of Boston, how convenient...

Amanda said...

I know! Very convenient. For everyone! That cruise used to leave out of NYC, now they've switched to Boston. SOO much better! Keep it in mind.... :)

Aunt Margi said...

Roger and I will be on that ship! You've got a great idea! Now we get to plan.

Aunt Margi said...

We are ready to make the commitment but don't want to until we know you are sure. It's a great idea to us because we love to vacation up north. Now ask us why we are going to Disney World in August! It would be fun if more of the family would use thia as a uniting time. Add bloggers to the mix and I see even more fun!

Amanda said...

Margi, I just sent you an email. Hopefully I have your correct email address! If you don't hear from me, let me know! I'm SO excited you all want to go!!!