Thursday, November 6, 2014

Driving Miss Daisy

Tomorrow I'm heading to Connecticut with Sheila. She asked if I would be her chauffeur and drive her to her sisters house for the weekend to celebrate her sister's birthday. And she said she'd pay me too. Who could pass up that offer? I get to drive her fun new luxurious SUV and have a nice weekend away. I'm not really sure where we're going in CT, it's somewhere south of Hartford, that's all I know. I have no idea what the itinerary is, but I'll just go with the flow! I did have one requirement, that wherever we say, we have to have wifi. (I must keep up with the job listings and the blog!)

And speaking of jobs, I have a second interview at a place on Tuesday. I'm reluctant to mention any more details for fear of jinxing it!! So send some good thoughts my way on Tuesday! It would be a very good thing if it were to work out.


1 comment:

Beth in NEPA said...

Have fun in CT. And sending some prayers and good vibes too.