Friday, March 24, 2017

Weekend Activities

Tonight after work, we (all of my co-workers and I) went to Margaritaville for drinks. And Eric got to join us! It was fun to be able to go out and have drinks to start the weekend. We only stayed for an hour, but it was still nice. (And I'm annoyed that I didn't get a photo!) I stopped and got pizza on the way home. Eric said that he's starting to get some more energy. And he also said he's interested in joining me tomorrow morning when I go to the Regional Market for their weekly Farmer's Market. It's so nice to get out do things together again.

Oh and it's also a big weekend for me for another reason. I don't know if anyone else is watching Grace & Frankie (on Netflix), but Season 3 was released today! I'm so excited!! Lots of tv watching in my future.

No comments: