Saturday, May 20, 2017

Very Busy Week

We've been a little busy this week! I had something going on every night after work. Which is why the blog posts came to a screeching halt. 

Tuesday after work, I went to "Motown the Musical" with my friend Mary. This concluded the musical season for the Spring. I saw 4 musicals this year. More than I think I've seen in my entire life. Work perks (aka: free tickets) are fun. 



Then Wednesday was Eric's birthday! We started the evening at the Bull n Bear for dinner.


Cheers!



A couple of tasty Margaritas!



Alex joined us for dinner. (Still won't take a photo with me.)




Then we went home and Eric unwrapped his gifts. He got lots of goodies. Including new shoes, an Amazon Fire Tablet, a new Magic Bullet, the new Todd Rundgren album and.... 



Some Whiskey to smuggle on the cruise! We'll fill one or two of those bags and stuff it in our luggage. Then we'll enjoy some "Whiskey & Gingers" on the balcony. 



He also got this fun "They Might Be Giants" t-shirt. 


Thursday night I had to get my tires fixed
(They were not balanced correctly after I got my snow tires taken off.)


Then Friday Eric and I went to Armory Square after work to bid farewell to one of his co-workers.


Mark is on Eric's right, he's moving on to "bigger and better" things.



Eric and I at "Limerick Pub"



After Limerick, we went to Empire Brewing Company for some dinner. 

It was a busy week! The busy-ness continues... and we are down to 7 days til cruising time! Lots to squeeze in before we depart.


No comments: