Monday, September 17, 2012

Swanky Black Tie Affair

 
This past Friday evening, Eric and I attending a formal dinner event. It was a fundraiser for a local hospital.(Crouse) Eric has produced the video presentation for years and this year he (and his co-workers) got an invitation to the dinner. It was a lovely evening! It started with a cocktail hour...


Then moved to the giant banquet hall. It was a 'disco' theme. The couple that was being honored apparently had a thing for the disco era. The group "Abba Mania" was even there to perform.

 
This was one of the cool centerpieces on the tables. You can see a purple one in the background. I loved all the fun decorations and the colors.

 
This was a view of the banquet hall. There were around 1,000 people in attendance.

 
This was our main course. I'm pretty sure I was the only one there that took a picture of the food.

 
And this was the amazing dessert.


This was the only picture that was taken of me. We probably should have asked someone to take our picture since we were all dolled up. The man sitting next to me is Bob Papaleoni, he is a co-work of ours.


I took a nice one of Eric. Doesn't he look handsome in his suit?!


This is Eric's work-husband Dave. Eric took more pictures of work-husband Dave than he did of me...

1 comment:

D said...

You guys clean up nice.