Sunday, September 16, 2012

Creative Fun at Beaver Lake

 
Alex's long run today was at Beaver Lake. So Eric and I went up to go for a walk and to take pictures while Alex ran around the lake a few times.

 
It's a beautiful area. Lots of nature to admire.


I was enjoying the interesting shapes I was finding with the trees.


Then I was inspired to see if I could find all the letters of our last name. And I did! It was a fun way to spend the afternoon. Click on the image to see it bigger. I didn't touch anything that was there, just coordinated my position to get the best angle. I started on the rest of the alphabet, but ran out of time. Someday I'll have to go back and finish it up!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your letters would make a nice print for the wall. You two are so creative!

Anonymous said...

Your letters would make a nice print for the wall. You two are so creative!