Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kiss Me, I'm Irish


Last night we went to Syracuse's Annual Irish Fest. It's our favorite festival. As you all probably already know by now! We met up with our friends Rick & Kathy Falanga.

 
I ate some salt potatoes (and Shepard's Pie, but that was earlier...) I also had potato soup when we went down for lunch... I'd say I had my fill of Irish fare yesterday!


We listened to some fun Irish Music.


We squeezed our way through the crowds of people.


Kathy and I enjoyed looking at the jewelry. I saw lots of things I wanted. But nothing I had to have.
 
 
We also ran into a few more friends...
 

And Eric took a picture of himself. It was a fun time had by all.

1 comment:

Beth in NEPA said...

Gee with a maiden name like Laverty I wonder why you like the Irish Festival so much! Sounded good to us!