Sunday, January 23, 2011

Frigid Sunday

Brrr!! It's cold outside! (Ok, that thermometer is broken... but it's only 10 degrees off. So it's still cold!!)

It was a perfect morning for some nice warm cinnamon rolls.

This past week, I used 2 more cookbooks. I made some "Oven Fried Onion Rings" and a "Yankee Pot Roast". Both were delicious!

This week I'm using these 2 cookbooks. Tonight we're having Chicken Lasagna Roll-ups. This recipe is also online, it's here if you'd like to check it out. It looks delicious! I'll be making 2 versions, one with spinach, one without...

The other new recipe I'll be making is a Shepherd's Pie. There are tons of Shepherd's Pie recipes out there. Here is one that is pretty close to the one in this book if you're in the mood for some great comfort food for dinner!

* 4 more cookbooks done, 62 to go!

1 comment:

Greg and Diane Hayden said...

We had a cinnamon bun morning too!