Monday, January 3, 2011

I Love My Nook!

I really don't like this picture, but it's the best I could do without a full lighting set-up. Help from my photographer husband would have been helpful... but I think he was busy playing with his new toys that he got for Christmas!

Anyway... this shows how great my new Nook Color is. I downloaded a Betty Crocker cookbook and propped it up as I made this new recipe. It's a fun potato bake. Simple really, you use mashed potatoes, cheddar cheese and those yummy fried onions. And just bake it for about 20 minutes in the oven. They were really good!

And back to the Nook. It's wonderful. It's basically a tablet. There's internet surfing, books to read and apps to play with. And it's in full color (unlike the Kindle). I think one of my favorite things to read are the magazines. The color is amazing. You can pull out the articles and just read those. It's a great device!

No comments: