Friday, December 23, 2011

WCNY Christmas Party and Other Things

We've had a very busy week! Tuesday evening was the annual WCNY Christmas Party. It was at Coleman's Irish Pub. They had it there a few years ago, it was nice to be back, it's a neat place.

Eric enjoyed a nice (complimentary) Blue Moon.

This was the line for the amazing food. There was a buffet. Everything was so very good. They had raffles (but we didn't win this time), but I did win a gift card for "Funniest Door" in the "Door Decorating" contest that we had at work!

This is what my office door looked like. It was a "12 Days of WCNY" theme, click on it so you can see it better. Read it like the "12 Days of Christmas", start at 12 and work your way down... You may not think it's as funny as those of us who have to endure the horrible conditions of our current building, but those we work with completely understood!

Wednesday Alex had another track meet. He ran the 4x400 relay this week. He hasn't run a 400 meter since 8th grade. He's improved quite a bit since then! He's one of the blurs in the photo above. I think I need to figure out a way to take better photos at this track. I might have to break the rules and head down to the first level during his race so I can get some better pictures! For those keeping score, Liverpool won the meet Wednesday, and Alex's relay team came in 3rd overall. (There were 22 teams competing.)

I'd like to wish all my blog readers a very Merry Christmas! May Santa be good to each and every one of you.

No comments: