Sunday, March 25, 2012

Decision, decisions


We're in the market for a new vehicle. The Vibe has been an excellent car. I'm in the 6th year of owning the Vibe. And for those who know me probably know that's the longest I've ever owned a car! I'm looking for something just a smidge bigger, but with comparable gas mileage.

I have had my eye on the new Hyundai Tuscon since they did their re-design in 2011. I just like the way it looks. Then the Kia Sportage followed in its footsteps this year with a new design. Then I noticed the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. It's new and fun also. As is the Chevy Equinox. So I've narrowed down my choices to these 4. I've test driven 2 of them. (The Kia and the Chevy) So far, I prefer the Kia. (I think Eric did too.) But I'm looking forward to driving the Mitsubishi and the Hyundai. I think I'd be happy with any of these... it might just depend on who wants to give us the better deal!

Is anyone familiar with any of these vehicles? Or know of any that are similar that I haven't thought of yet? I'm looking for a small SUV, with gas mileage over 30 mpg and a price under or around $20k.

2 comments:

D said...

I don't envy you this. I really struggled with my purchase last year. It was time consuming and for me not much fun. I really liked my van, had it for 14 years. I'm finally bonding with my crv.

SteveC said...

Take a look at a Nissan Rogue.