Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cupcakes and TelAuc


So this weeks cake decorating class was all about flowers. Sadly however, I missed the class. I was too pooped from TelAuc. I didn't get home until 2 am this morning, and class was at 10am. And after 3 nights in a row of getting home that late, I was just too tired. I think I could fall asleep standing up right now. Thankfully I do have tonight off. Which is nice. I put in 21 hours of (unpaid) overtime last week... it's time for a day off...


I was able to do the flower lesson at home by myself. I think I did ok. I had all the frosting ready, so I might as well have used it! The cupcakes were delicious too. I think I'm almost ready for a real cake!


And so, speaking of TelAuc, this was Friday night. Alex put in a few hours of volunteer time.


Eric was also there... can you find him?? 


In other news... Spring has sprung.

1 comment:

Beth in NEPA said...

Alex looked thrilled and Eric was hiding as seems usual behind the computer. LOL
Cupcakes look great. yummy.