Thursday, July 17, 2014

Is anybody out there?

This has been a very, very quiet week on the job front. No phone calls. A couple of email rejections. But that's it. It's kind of eerie. And unsettling. But I will forge ahead and keep my head up.

It's been nice having time off though! The kids are happy that someone is there to cook breakfast and lunch most days. Jenny has loved the extra walks. The house is clean, the laundry is done every day. But I'm kind of going stir crazy. I'm not one for sitting around doing nothing all day. It's ok once in awhile, but not every day. I might have to get a part time job just to have somewhere to go! Although I'm making $10/hr from unemployment just for breathing. So you can't beat that.Well, you can. With a full-time job. But those don't seem to be jumping out at me.

I'm at Starbucks this morning. I had another gift card, so coffee was free again. I like getting out of the house and having a change of scenery.

I guess that's about it from here. Time to get back to the classifieds.


No comments: