Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Rainy Wednesday

I keep needing to look at the calendar to figure out what day it is. It's odd not having a set schedule anymore. And Eric is off this week, so it's even more difficult to know what day it is!

Today I am not leaving the house. Which is fine, it's gross out. Rainy, humid, not very hair-friendly at all. So I'll stay in where it's cool and pleasant. Thank goodness for central air. I probably would have gone insane this summer if we didn't have that.

I have an interview tomorrow. I'm kind of excited for this one, it's a neat place. However, I'm afraid they won't pay near as much as I was making. But I'll think positive. You never know. It's for The RedHouse Arts Center. It's a graphic design/web design position. For both the Syracuse theater and the theater they have in the Adirondacks. They're getting ready to move into a bigger location. Which is ok with me, they are currently right next to WCNY. I'd rather be as far away from them as I can! But at least I'm familiar with the commute...


No comments: