Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekend Fun


We took some time out this weekend to have some fun! Eric had Friday off, so we went out to the Fairgrounds to the Syracuse Nationals show. The weather was perfect. I found a car I wanted! I love that style and color. 


Eric also found a car for himself. 


This one reminded me of a certain road trip with my dad from VA to ME back in 1978... when we moved to Maine from PR. 


And speaking of my dad, these also reminded me of him! Maybe some day when he gets his car finished, he can come up for the weekend and show his car!


On Saturday we went to Margaritafest in Baldwinsville. The village shops really get into the fun. You stop at each place along the way for a Margarita sample. Then you end up at Papermill Island for a fun Parrothead concert. The weather was lovely and the Margaritas were fun!


Papermill Island is right next to Lock 24. It was fun watching boats going through the Lock system. 


Also this week, we finally replaced the sink in the small bathroom downstairs. What a nice change! We've been meaning to get that done for years. It's amazing what a leaking, cracked, rusted pipe will get you motivated to do! It was also nice that I was home during the week to let the plumber in to fix it. 


No comments: