Friday, November 21, 2008

Five on Friday


I managed to make it home safely from a very rough evening commute. An hour and a half to go 15 miles. Good times. I had a beer and some leftover pizza for dinner and now I'm finally sitting down to relax. This weeks Five on Friday are my favorite TV Theme songs. These were my favorites growing up, since they really don't seem to make catchy, fun theme songs anymore. I would like to apologize in advance for planting these songs in your brain, and if any of these get stuck in your head, I am soo sorry!

1. The Brady Bunch
2. Gilligan's Island
3. The Facts of Life
4. Cheers
5. The Mary Tyler Moore Show

Does anyone have any other favorites? If you can't remember the lyrics to your favorite theme songs, here is a great website for reminiscing. Have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greatest American Hero!!!!!!

Beth in NEPA said...

I left a comment earlier, wonder what happened.
My favorite themes would have to be the one from WKRP cause I loved that show and perhaps the Andy Griffin Show, though it can get irratating.

I detest the themes from Welcome Back Kotter and Beverly Hillbillies and Green Acres.

This does age me I know

rb said...

a few current theme songs that come to mind are "extras" and "weeds". sopranos is another one i will always remember... what about the office and the drew carey show....