Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Thoughts


It's been a few days since I last posted a blog entry. It's been a busy week! Busy at work... busy at home. The stock market is falling... my 401k is in the toilet. But good news with gas prices, they're falling too. Last week when I filled up it was $2.24. It's holding around that for now, hopefully it will keep going down. I'm very curious what gas is going for in other parts of the country... so... if you wouldn't mind, please post in the comments what gas prices are in your area. Who has the lowest?? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

$2.03 last night!!

elle m kay said...

$2.02 in North Weymouth, MA!

Beth in NEPA said...

Wow, my gas is usually cheaper than NY by a long shot.... but it was $2.29 last night. Don't know about today. I notice farther south in the state it is about 2.05 or so.
I checked on Gas Buddy.

As to the 401K.. the best thing to do is ignore it I think. The prices will eventually go up again. Nothing you can do about it in the mean time!!! Thankfully you are still young!!!
At least you are "young" for another couple of weeks... hehehe

Amanda said...

Hey... you're only as young/old as you feel... and I feel 29 again!