Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Preparing for the Feast


The tables are set and the turkey is in waiting. We're having a big ol' Thanksgiving Feast tomorrow. Me, my mom and Eric's ex-wife will be the main "chefs" preparing the meal. There will be 10 total for dinner and lots of stories to share after the big day I'm sure!

We all had the day off today, which was a nice treat. I did some fun birthday shopping for myself using some of the generous gifts I received. I got a few new sweaters, some jeans, new jammies and a brand-new winter coat that I was very much in need of. I was very excited about all my purchases! I haven't been on a shopping spree like that in years.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you are able to enjoy the company of your friends and family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know how it went!!!