Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Dinner

We hosted a mid-afternoon Mother's Day dinner today. We all had a wonderful time! Laura & Kelly were such good helpers setting the table. Kelly set the plates out and Laura followed along after her with the napkins and silverware.

Here's a sweet picture of Eric and his mom.

And one of Gary and his mom.

Eric slaved over a hot stove all day making a wonderful dinner for us.

Paula, Kelly, Laura and I enjoyed the wonderful dinner.

Grampy was paying tribute to his Mother on Mother's Day by doing her favorite pose. Alex was in a trance I think. He was starving and hadn't had any food yet...

Gary and the girls made this fabulous cake. It was chocolate with chocolate frosting. And so very tasty!

They were very proud of their work, as they should be!

The girls were very curious about all the photos on the piano.

And I think the girls are going to be models someday. They sure do like to pose!

My very sweet husband not only slaved over a hot stove all day, but he did all the dishes as well! Isn't he the best?! I hope everybody had a wonderful Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Whitaker Woods said...

It was delicious. Thanks for hosting! Happy Mother's Day.

Beth in NEPA said...

These pictures made me wish even more that I could have been there. But next week it is my turn.

Greg and Diane Hayden said...

Looks like we missed another good Hayden time. See you all soon.