Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Office (And other things)

We're having a very nice, quiet weekend. Much different than last weekend! Aside from taking a 3-hour nap yesterday (I've never done that!), Eric and I went out to dinner at Meghan MacMurphy's... and got our favorite garlic pizza and wings dinner. After dinner (and a couple of Blue Moons...) He took me over to WCNY so I could see my new office!

I've seen it before, but not since I've known it will be mine. Now I can envision where I'll be working and where my "Breakfast at Tiffany's" poster will go... And look! I have a window!! So I can watch it snow in the winter. And not stress about my horrible commute home. Do you notice the old monitor? I hope I get a new one... took me 2 years at Ch. 9.... I hope it doesn't take that long here!

This is the other side of my new office. It's a light table. I love light tables! And look at all that wall space to put art work. It's a blank slate.

This is the "common area" in the Media Services department. Where they hang out, have meetings and drink coffee. It kind of has an agency feel to the place. I think I might like it there.

These are other offices in the Media Services area. One is for the webmaster and other is for the woman who does the layout for "CNY Connected" magazine.

And in other news.... during Alex's meet this week, he came in 2nd place in the 400 meter and ran a 60.8. I wonder if he'll break the :60 mark this week... There are only 3 meets left this season. I can't believe how quickly summer is arriving.

No comments: