Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Post About Nothing

This weekend was a quiet one. As a matter of fact, I didn't even leave the house today. I always love a weekend where I can stay home for a whole day.

Except for about a 20 minute period yesterday where we had white out conditions, the weekend was fairly mild and clear.

I think I even heard some dripping today, meaning the ice/snow on the roof is starting to melt!

Last night Eric and I had a wonderful dinner at Smokey Bones. It was such a perfect dinner. We thought it would be horribly crowded with a long wait. But it wasn't bad. We got to sit at the bar for a bit and enjoy a beverage, then we got a nice table by the window. It was a fun night!

And of course since it's almost Valentine's Day, I had to make something in the shape of a heart.
Yep, brownies. And yes, they're as delicious as they look!

Jenny didn't do much all weekend either. Here she is sleeping in comfort. Or pretending to sleep anyway. I'm pretty sure she's looking at me out of the corner of her eye.

Eric can always find something fun to do. I don't know why he's wearing headphones though, he got those nice speakers for Christmas!

I caught Alex watching TV. He wasn't amused. Is that a waffle on the tv?? Yum!

And it's only fair that I post a picture of myself. (With Jenny in the background.) Another thing I did this weekend was get highlights in my hair... it was getting a bit dark. And according to that Groundhog, Spring might be coming soon... so I needed a little pep! I hear it's going to be almost 50 degrees on Friday... maybe the Groundhog was right!!

No comments: