Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend Update

Meet my new computer. We went shopping yesterday and found this to be a great deal, so we bought it. I spent last evening and this morning setting it up. Sometimes a fresh start is nice, but it sure takes a lot of work! I still have much more to install. All of my fonts are gone, which makes me very sad. I have to re-create all my Photoshop actions. I have to re-set all of my favorite internet bookmarks, I have to find all my software, re-install iTunes, etc, etc. The first thing I did though, was create a recovery CD. Just in case...

Yesterday we also went to dinner with Kelsey. She had the weekend off from her job at Wegmans, so she spent some time with us. She said she's already getting letters from colleges! I can't believe how quickly time passes...

And what would a post be without a winter update? Yeah, we got more snow last night. But it's sunny and beautiful now. We're up past 160" of snow... and in the Top 10 snowiest winters now. I bet we break into the Top 5 before it's over...

No comments: