Thursday, February 10, 2011

This Post Brought to you by the Letter "L"

We've all had a lot of snow this winter. Nobody has been left out. Even Oklahoma and Texas got a lot of snow! I feel fortunate that I live where I do because we have the country's best DPW crew. These photos were taken when Eric drove us to work the other morning. I thought I'd take some photos along the way... this was the "main" road in our neighborhood. Isn't it peaceful?

I love a fresh snowfall when the snow is still on the tree limbs.

Gold's Gym is almost buried.

Not even a snowbank 10' high will keep locals away from their hot dogs...

LeMoyne Manor is looking pretty. Look at those icicles!

And in other news, Alex received his Varsity Letter today! And a patch for the CNYCL League Championships. Spring Track starts in a few weeks... hopefully the brand-new track will be clear of snow by then...

3 comments:

Beth in NEPA said...

Congratulations to Alex on his varsity letter.... as a FRESHMAN no less! We are very proud of him. Grampy's eyes lit up when I showed him the picture.

Dale said...

Great job, Alex! There are not many varsity letters awarded to Freshmen. You worked hard for it and you deserve to wear it with pride. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Greg and Diane Hayden said...

Congrats to Alex! Ahh Heids... that takes me back and LeMoyne Manor- that's where we had our reception. thanks for the memories.