Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back in the Saddle

It's official. I started going to the gym again. I was sort of waiting for March to get here. And it got here. It was time. For 5 months I did next to nothing. And surprisingly, I thought it would take a lot more to start getting back into the swing of things at the gym, but it hasn't. I feel great! I'm not going to make any crazy goals for myself this year, other than the fact that I'd like to run in (2) 5k races again. I'd really like to run in 4 races, double what I did last year. But we'll see how I feel after I participate in the first one! And hope for no injuries this year.

Tonight Eric and I are going to the Syracuse Symphony. It's the "Broadway Giants" series. Sheila and Rich were nice enough to give us the tickets, and we're excited to get out for a night on the town!

No comments: