Sunday, March 13, 2011

Music & Cookies

Last night Eric and I attended the Syracuse Symphony, we had a lovely evening together. This was our view from the first row in the balcony. It sounded wonderful up there!

Yesterday was also a big day in our house, the Girl Scout Cookies arrived! This was the first year that I ordered them from an unknown girl scout that was selling door-to-door. (I hope she shows up again next year!) These 4 are my favorite... The Do-Si-Dos probably being my most favorite. I know that Thin Mints are the biggest seller, but none of us really care for them. What does everyone else like?!

3 comments:

Beth in NEPA said...

Thin mints were always my favorites but I think I might really like the lemon Chalet cookies now. I seem to like most anything lemon.

No girl scouts come by our house. Probably just as well.

Whitaker Woods said...

I'll take the thin mints and Kelly prefers the tagalongs. She's better at making hers last.

Greg and Diane Hayden said...

Coconut Carmel ones, yummmm