Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Groundhog Lied

The weather people said it's going to snow tonight. But the Groundhog said we'd have an early Spring. I think the furry rodent wasn't being truthful. Which isn't very nice. Snow and cold make me want to hibernate longer. I'd really like to get out and enjoy some nice weather. I guess it will get here eventually.

Eric and I did go out to meet some friends on Saturday evening up in Phoenix at the River Rock Bar. Rick, Kathy, Phyllis, Mark, Louis and John. Lots of Fultonians always means lots of fun! Too bad we watched Pittsburgh lose and break my NCAA bracket!!

Eric and I were at Wegmans looking for interesting beer last evening and came across this. I might have to try it in honor of Grandpa Sams! He was neither Irish nor from Cleveland, but maybe Conway's beer is tasty. Wegmans has a neat fill-your-own 6-pack where you can choose from lots of interesting beers. I'll have to add this to my list of beers to try... (And you all thought I only drank wine!)

2 comments:

Greg and Diane Hayden said...

Mark and Derek would probably like the beer thing. Maybe if we get there this summer we'll have to put Wegmens as a go to spot.

Beth in NEPA said...

Your father bought some neat beer at Food City grocery store down in Tennessee. Same way, you fill an empty six pack. My dad would probably have liked that a beer was named after him... lol.... his mother would have been HORRIFIED!!!!!