Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Father's who read my blog. I hope you all got to enjoy a quiet and relaxing day doing what you ever like to do.


Eric made some fabulous ribs on the grill (Grill week continues?!)...



We had a nice dinner outside... complete with corn on the cob, baked beans and pasta salad. There might have been a margarita involved too... Aren't the outdoor plates fun and colorful?! (They were $1 each from the Christmas Tree Shop, of course!)


For dessert we had fresh strawberry shortcake. Which was so good!


And I have to share the gift I got for my dad... It's a "Dugout Pack" of beer from Cooperstown Brewing Company. You can read a little about the beer here. It looks like a neat little microbrewery... someday maybe we'll get down to visit!

1 comment:

Beth in NEPA said...

And he is looking forward to trying it.