Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Grill Week, Day 4 - Plus Tel Auc Extras

Continuing with our Grill theme for the week... Night #4 consisted of Hoffman's Hot Dogs. Eric had Coney's, and Alex and I had regular hot dogs.


It's always interesting to see how differently everyone takes their dogs. This plate is mine. I'm a mustard only girl. Plus I like potato salad... and baked beans.


Alex had a late lunch, so he wasn't very hungry. He'll save his other hot dog for lunch tomorrow. Otherwise, he would have had two. And he takes his dogs with mustard and ketchup.


This is Eric's plate. With a Coney covered with Ketchup and Mustard along with a side of beans. Hold the potato salad...


Here are a few more TelAuc photos. This is where I sat for 6 nights, the woman next to me is Carin, she's our HR person. The other 2 are volunteers.



Here's Eric and Dave partaking in the free food. I think this was Twin Trees pizza/ziti night.


Hi there! Notice the 1980's dos based computer screen I'm working on...... sigh...

In other news..... One week and one day away from our Disney vacation!! Woohoo! I won't be blogging from vacation, at least not in the traditional sense. I can blog from my phone, I've tested it out. But the entries won't be very long, I can assure you of that! I will mostly be updating my Twitter and Facebook accounts... so feel free to follow us to see what we're up to!



1 comment:

Greg and Diane Hayden said...

The coney looked so good, that's something we can't get here. I didn't know you guys were heading south. Have a great time. I'll look forward to the updates.