Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Half-Way Point

I'm at the half-way point of my week long vacation. We returned from our Boston Adventures last evening. We had a really great time while we were there.

This is Joseph, he is Greg & Diane's bunny. He's just the sweetest little thing. He lives in the living room, likes to lay in the sun and enjoys an occasional treat.

On our way back to to NY yesterday, we made a quick stop in Newburyport. It's a beautiful small town with lots of shops, restaurants and charm.

I believe the last time I was in Newburyport, I spent the evening here. With my roommate from college and lots of other friends. The date was December 31st, 1990.

Beautiful window box.

It was a gorgeous day...

In a gorgeous town... on the water...

So peaceful and quiet.

Can you believe it cost $15.30 to take the Thru-Way from Albany to Buffalo?? It only cost $2.10 to go across the entire state of Massachusetts. I realize NY is about twice the size of MA, but does it justify a $13 difference in price?? Just more proof that NY sticks it to its residents (and visitors) whenever they can...

1 comment:

Greg and Diane Hayden said...

Are you referencing a different Joseph than the little nipper we know;)