Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter Sunday. It's a beautiful day here in Central NY. It's been a beautiful weekend, even summer-like. With 2 record-high days in a row, 87 degrees, both Friday and Saturday! It has been a little more seasonable today, in the 60s. But it's wonderful. The grass is turning green, the buds are growing on the trees. The photo above is my favorite Lilac bush outside our front door. Complete with a ladybug.

Another sign of spring is all the construction in the area. This housing development is quickly going up across from our neighborhood. 3 weeks ago, none of this was there.
And speaking of Spring. We've been doing a little bit of Spring Cleaning around the house. Alex decided on his own to clean out his closet last weekend. I helped him get bags and boxes together to take away old clothes that no longer fit him.

This was the result. I think my son is a neat freak. A little Felix Unger. I had nothing to do with how neat and orderly this closet is. I didn't even realize how clean it was until I went looking for a workout shirt yesterday. (Shhh! Don't tell him I borrow his clothes when he's not around!)

All of the polo shirts were neatly hung on one side.

T-shirts and long-sleeve shirts on the other.

He even has his sweatbands color coded in neat piles.

I really don't know where the neatness comes from. Because this is my closet. Granted, it's half the size of his... and I think I have more clothes than he does.

But as far as being organized? Nope! Not me.

No comments: