Monday, March 29, 2010

New Recipes

This week I'm trying 2 new recipes for our Menu Plan. I got them from the latest Kraft Food & Family magazine. I broke down and bought the subscription. I think it was $14 for 2 years when I signed up. It used to be free, but I've always loved this magazine, so it was worth it. I've found the best recipes from this magazine.



The first recipe I made was Parmesan-Crusted Stuffed Chicken. We actually had this Sunday night. It was fantastic. Instead of the stuffing on the side, I made mashed potatoes. And we also did not have the asparagus inside the chicken. We had corn on the side instead. But the chicken was fabulous! I would definitely make this again.



The other recipe we're going to try is a Four Cheese Pasta Florentine. With spinach, cheeses and pasta, this one looks very tasty! I'm already excited about the lunch left-overs.



I also made a fun dessert this weekend. The recipe was from my old reliable Betty Crocker cookbook. Good ol' fashioned Banana Bread. The recipe made 2 loaves. I left one plain and the other I added chocolate chips to. Yum!


After all this great food, I better get to gym, asap!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

are those photos of the after product? holy s.. you are a regular betty crocker.