Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Stuff

We kept very busy today. Eric and I started out our day exercising at the YMCA. We were there by 9am and working out. It felt great to be up and going so early. We spent 20 minutes on the elliptical machines and then 20 minutes on the treadmill. Eric seemed to really enjoy himself. Think I can get him to do the Triathlon with us too??? Heheheheh....

When we got back, I put some of Wilbur's ribs in the crockpot for dinner. The house smelled wonderful all day!

At 2:30, Alex had a basketball game. It was the last "regular season" game and I finally got video of him making a basket. I kept missing them all season. The championships start next weekend. I have a feeling Alex will be glad when basketball season is over... because Track starts 3 weeks from tomorrow!

No comments: