Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Training Update

I've managed to get to the YMCA every night this week for workouts. 21 weeks from Saturday is the big Triathlon. I have so much to do!

Here are my workouts so far this week:
Sunday:
20 minutes elliptical, 20 minutes treadmill
Monday:
22 minutes bike (4 miles), 20 minutes treadmill (1.3 miles)
Tuesday:
25 minutes treadmill (1.5 miles), 15 minutes bike. with hills! (2.5 miles)

I'm thinking I will try to start getting in the pool this weekend. I've been hesitant to get in the pool (hesitant as in I don't like to swim....) But it's inevitable. I will need to start soon.

Work has been crazy busy the last few weeks. Well, the last few months really. I can't wait to take a few days off... in April! More on that another time though.

I had a couple of images to upload, but blogger doesn't seem to want me to load them tonight, so I'll save them for another post. So much to look forward to, huh??

No comments: