Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Days Are Here Again


Today on our morning show, Donny Most was here! He gave a really great interview. He's in town for "Doo Wop Rocks", a fun musical.  You never know who's going to pass through Syracuse!

I tried to post this photo the other day. I took this on my drive home. (I know... distracted driving...) It was so beautiful though. 

This is a Wilbur Update. Sausage sandwiches. Alex and I had this for dinner the other night when Eric was out with Kelsey. It was delicious! Wilbur sure tastes good...

----- 

We've got a busy weekend ahead. Tonight we're heading up to Gary & Paula's for dinner. Greg & Diane are in town so we're going to get to visit with them too. Tomorrow and Sunday I'm going to try to get a couple of good workouts in at the YMCA. And Alex has a Playoff Basketball game on Sunday. And with the usual errand running and house cleaning, we'll be pretty busy. Oh... and my least favorite chore on earth looks like it might have to be done this weekend. The snow is gone from the backyard... and a giant land-mine of Jenny Poop was uncovered. I need to find my haz-mat suit and head out with a shovel! Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments: