Thursday, April 29, 2010

Must Read Books

There are so many books out that I want to read! I'm a big fan of Biographies. Here's a list of books that I'm dying to read...

I grew up with Molly Ringwald. We're the same age and I wanted to be her in just about every movie she was in during the 80s. She was on Regis & Kelly the other day and was talking about this book and now I'm dying to read it!

One of my favorite first ladies. I would very much like to read her book. It's been in the news the last few days and it intrigues me.

I used to watch the Carol Burnett show every day after school. She was my favorite comedian and I imagine this would be a fantastic book.
I love Michael J. Fox.

Sarah Silverman cracks me up. I bet this book is hysterical.

Not a "famous" person as the rest of them listed here are, but I read her blog and I imagine this would be an amazing book.

Who wouldn't love a good behind the scenes of "Little House on the Prairie" book??

Just caught his interview with Oprah yesterday. I was a big fan of "Diff'rent Strokes" and think this would be a great book to read. Todd has been "clean" for 17 years, but he still gets a bad rap for his years of drug abuse.

I also saw her interview with Oprah. I can't believe she's 70 years old. Inspiring. Oh and my husband was in love with her when he was a teenager... he might like to read this too. Or at least look at the pictures.

Anyone else think of any other good Biographies out there??

No comments: