Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Midweek Report

Look what I had on my desk when I got back from vacation!! 2 new-to-me flat screen monitors! Yep, I guess someone heard me complaining for the last year about the horrible monitors I was using. Or maybe someone noticed all the colors on my graphics were a little off. However it happened, I'm very pleased to have some nice new monitors to work on. They weren't brand-new, they were actually Beebs' old monitors from his old office before they moved him to the other side of the building. They'd been sitting and collecting dust for the last year. Sadly, I could have had them over a year ago... but I guess I should be happy I got them at all!

Oh and do you see that Edward R Murrow Award graphic on one of the monitors? I was working on a plaque to go in our front lobby. Once again, our station won for Best Overall Station and for Best Website in our category... I think it's the 4th (?) time they've won.

So tomorrow is the BIG day! Alex's first track meet. If anyone is up near Oswego High School around 5:30 pm, be sure to stop by and watch him run! I wish I could get up there in time, but I wouldn't, so I won't even try. I'll have to wait til next week when his meet will be closer. Seriously though, if anyone would like to go to any meets, let me know. I'll forward a schedule to you! I'm sure he'd love a cheering section. Maybe.

2 comments:

Beth in NEPA said...

maybe Grampy can make it next week.

Whitaker Woods said...

Sorry we couldn't make the meet. I didn't get back from the conference until 5:15. Uggh!