Friday, August 13, 2010

Company Picnic

Today our company had a fun bbq/picnic at Onondaga Lake Park. I have never worked for a company that let you out at noon, to leave the premises and go to a picnic. And NOT have to return to work in an hour. I must say, it was rather nice!

It was a very casual afternoon. Lots and lots of food.

And people chatting.

Did I mention there was a lot of food?

Clint was the chef. (He also used to work at Ch. 9!)

Eric and Dave were in some sort of photo competition all afternoon. Some of these pictures are Eric's. Well, not this one.

We played games. This is Caitlin and Amy playing the ladder game. I'm told it's a lot more fun with a beer in your hand.

Talking with Sarah and Shirley... I'm not quite sure which is which. They work in the Auction Department.

And I here I am schmoozing sitting with the GM, Bob Daino.

This is Dawn and her son Sean. He is very sweet!

And here are more people.... It was really a fun afternoon. We were home for the day by 4:00. I think I'm really enjoying not working for a "real" TV station!

1 comment:

Beth said...

At the campground we go to when we go to the Nascar race they always play the ladder game with a beer in their hand.