Sunday, August 1, 2010

Anniversary Dinner

Last night was our annual Anniversary dinner at The Retreat.

They sat us in this very nice private booth for 2 by the window. It was perfect!

I think the waiter thought we were strange for taking pictures during dinner!

The bread was amazing.

I had the Chicken Francaise. It was wonderful...

As was Eric's Chicken Parmesan.

After dinner (and a few drinks) we went for a nice walk down by the lake. To work off dinner and the drinks. I never realized there was such a nice Marina on Onondaga Lake.

And I never knew you could buy worms from a vending machine!

The evening was just perfect.

2 comments:

Whitaker Woods said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Worms in a vending machine?? That just seems wrong.

Greg and Diane Hayden said...

It all looks so wonderful but I find I'm fascinated by worms in a vending machine.