Saturday, July 31, 2010

Farmer's Market

I guess you could tell it was back to the grind this past week. Not a single blog post. Sorry! We had a pretty quiet week.

And this morning I got the urge to go to the Farmer's Market. We hadn't been all year. Eric brought his camera. He took more photos this morning than he did the whole week we were at the Cape!

The fruits and vegetables all looked wonderful.

And since I'm pretty much the only one who will eat vegetables (aside from corn), I really only bought a little bit. Alex isn't here this week, otherwise I probably would have bought more...

I didn't even see the Sweet Potatoes... I would have bought some!

"Can you get me a pickle?!"

Mmm.... hot peppers...

This is everything I bought. 4 ears of corn, 2 green peppers, 4 tomatoes, 3 cucumbers, 2 zucchini, 1 squash, 2 limes, a bunch of green onions and a box of blueberries. All for only $8. I'm going to be having great salads for lunch all week!

And then there were the donuts..... I think that's really what got Eric to go with me!

Tonight we're going to have dinner at The Retreat. It's our 2nd Anniversary! Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend too!


3 comments:

Beth in NEPA said...

The veggies look yummy.... but who could resist the tiny donuts... they are the best.

And Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg and Diane Hayden said...

Gotta love those pickles;)

Aunt Margi said...

Farmer's Markets are the best place for pictures! The food just sits there and smiles at you. There's no whining!