Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's Almost Time!

We're just 2 days away from our 2010 Cape Cod Vacation! I've been peeking at the weather forecast for Boston. I hope it stays like this!!!


Our vacation this year is going to be one to remember. Eric has 3 friends from High School (along with their families) who will also be vacationing with us this year. We're all staying in the same area for the week. These are 2 of the guys (Mike & Chris) here. And Vic usually meets up with us each year for a day at the Cape anyway. Only this year, he and his family will be staying for awhile. Mike and his wife are actually renting a house next to ours, and the other 2 families will be very close as well. There will be 13 people in our "party". 8 adults and 5 children. I imagine that we will have LOTS of fun and LOTS of stories. I'm hoping to be able to post some blog entries while we're there. Still unclear on the wifi situation, we hear we have it, but it's slow. So we'll see what we can do!

In other news, I dumped my AT&T cell phone plan. I figured the fact that I was only using about 20-25 minutes per month was reason enough to go to the pay-as-you-go plan with T-Mobile. I purchased a $100 card and got 1000 minutes to start. Even if I got 2 of those a year I'd be saving more than $250 year from my monthly plan. Plus I can now text if I want to. Oh, and I even have Voice Mail. I know, I know. It's a miracle!! (Oh and this is fun, I actually got my first Voice Mail today, it was my former co-worker Mark, with a question about the calendar. Ha ha!)

I'd better wrap this up and get back to packing!

No comments: