Sunday, July 11, 2010

Parties and Heat

Yesterday Eric and I went to a Graduation party. It was for the son of Eric's friends, the Falanga's. (The cake was amazing, and I may or may not have had 3 pieces...)

A nice display of Christopher's High School achievements.

The self-portrait.

They even had entertainment. This was a classmate of Chris'. He was really quite good. I enjoyed listening to him.

Some more classmates. Chris is the one in the maroon shirt.

Party go-ers.

Rick bought a box of "Cuban" cigars... and the boys were banned to the back of the yard to smoke them. But the smell drifted... Eric said he can still taste it. Ew!


I should probably mention a least a little something about the heat we had all week. I saw this on a sign driving home from work one night. I don't think it was quite that hot, but it sure felt like it!

2 comments:

Greg and Diane Hayden said...

LeMoyne Manor is were we had our wedding reception almost 31 years ago. Seems like yesterday...

Amanda said...

I didn't know that! I'll think of you guys every day now as I drive by. :)