Friday, July 23, 2010

Cape Cod 2010: Day 6

The morning started out doing some necessities. Like laundry. I did 3 loads. All at once. I kind of like that!

After the laundry, it was a perfect day to sit on the beach.

I finally started my beachy romance novel. And watched a Seagull have lunch.

Alex and Eric flew kites.

Then we met the Websters for dinner at Hemisphere Restaurant on Town Neck beach. This was the view from our table.

Alex and I at dinner.

Our beer with dinner. It's actually Blue Moon, not Cape Cod Beer. I love the cups though!

Then we went over to the Sandwich Boardwalk.

And watched a beautiful sunset.

Here are the Websters. Dana, Heather, Evan and Chris.

The kids enjoyed running around in the soft sand of the marsh.

We even saw the moon rise. After the boardwalk, we headed to Ice Cream Sandwich for our favorite dessert. And where my camera battery died...

No comments: