Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A whole lot of nothing.

I have nothing new to report on the job front. I am still waiting for an appointment with my unemployment counselor to find out if I can take classes or get some new training of some sort. They sure are slow. Must be a government job... I guess they want to keep paying me for doing nothing.

This week has been every quiet. There's nothing on my calendar, no interviews, no appointments, nothing. It's been strange. The weather has been lovely. I've been keeping up with the running and taking Jenny on multiple walks each day. We'll both be thin and trim by the time this is over!


Here's a picture of the spoiled Corgi. 

I'm hoping Alex will be coming home this weekend. I heard a rumor that his coach was going to let him, but it wasn't definite. It would be nice to see him and help him celebrate his 18th birthday. Eek! 18? How did that happen??


No comments: