Thursday, October 30, 2014

No-Go

So Plan B is a no-go. The state will not approve funding for my training. Apparently I picked a field (and wasted 2 weeks researching it) that the state thinks isn't marketable. Well, either is graphic design apparently! So bottom line, I have 8 weeks to find a job with the skills I have. I've sent out 7 resumes so far this week. And will be sending out more. Anything and everything I'm remotely qualified for will get a resume from me.

In the meantime, I'll be spending the whole day at the mansion for our Trick or Treat event. At least it will be a good distraction. I even convinced Eric to stop by and take photos for us. So I'll try to post some of those tomorrow!

Oh, interesting side note. The hiring guy for the Sports Network job I applied for in Burlington, MA went to Fitchburg State also. Small world.


No comments: